Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Nintendo Wii @ Norton Wal-Mart

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nintendo Wii @ Norton Wal-Mart

    I realize this has a big chance of being too late, but this is the first chance I've had to post this. If anybody has been looking for one, Norton Wal-Mart has/had some Wiis today. I finally bought me one between 1:30 and 2:00. I've barely got to tinker with it, but what I've seen so far I really do enjoy.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nintendo Wii @ Norton Wal-Mart

    I noticed last week that they had several.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nintendo Wii @ Norton Wal-Mart

    Good job on getting one..

    I personally can't wait for Metroid Prime, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Smash Brothers.

    Those 3 titles are probably going to make or break the system. The games up to this point have been disappointing, but I have a feeling that these titles will be excellent.
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nintendo Wii @ Norton Wal-Mart

    I have seen them all over the place, had at least a dozen chances to buy one and don't really care to get any of the new systems.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nintendo Wii @ Norton Wal-Mart

    I had no clue. Obviously. This was the first time I'd been to Wal-Mart in an around a couple of weeks. It's real fun just because of the new control system. I've been getting adjusted by playing the bowling on the included sports game. Even my better half likes it. She ought to, she's won 3 out of the first 5 games. One of which was by 71 points. Embarrassing. grin
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nintendo Wii @ Norton Wal-Mart

    still hard to get. only get about one shippment per week for every place, walmart, game stop........
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •